Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our Main Terms
· The content within this website is for your general information and use. While we always try and keep this information correct and up to date, we make no guarantees of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics provided on the website for any purpose. Your reliance on such information is strictly at your own discretion. Content on this website can be changed without notice.
· Prices displayed on the products include VAT at the current rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20% within the UK & EU. All payments are settled in the GBP (British Pound.) We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or withdraw an item from sale at any time, even if an order exists.
· This website contains content that either belongs to or is licensed to us. All images and content on this website are subject to copyright and must not be used elsewhere without prior consent. Some images used on our website may show products that we do not sell but are used as props for photography and some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
· Use of any information, images or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, which we are not liable for. Its your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your precise requirements.
· This website contains links to third party websites. The links are provided for your own convenience to provide further information. At no point do they signify that we explicitly endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content linked to the website(s)
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· We make ever effort to ensure the website is kept up to date and running smoothly. However, Crabtree Country Clothing takes no responsibility or is not liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. Please be assured that any issues will be dealt with and resolved urgently.
a Purchase & The Contract
Making a purchase with us is simple. Browse our online shop, add desired items to your basket, then you can either review your shopping basket or proceed directly to the checkout. To place an order with us you are required to complete our simple checkout process, you will be guided through the required stages and asked to input your data to complete the transition. Please ensure you pay full attention and ensure your details are correct before placing an order. Upon placing your order, we will send you an acknowledgment email, which advises you that we’ve received your order request and will provide you with a reference number. You can also place overs over the telephone.
When your order is ready, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or identification of pricing or product description error.
We accept most credit/debit card payment and PayPal. If you are shopping from abroad, please note we will charge you in GBP and your card issuer will convert this from their end.
No payment will be charged on the cards until your order is processed.
We will not supply knives or potentially offensive articles to anyone under the age of 18 years. Furthermore, it is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase or attempt to purchase such items. By ticking the box you are confirming you are over 18 and agree to our terms and conditions.
Crabtree Country Clothing shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly for the delivery of goods being delayed, prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties we use to fulfill an order or service. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
The processing of all payments is conducted via PayPal. It is the responsibility of you the purchaser to ensure secure payment is made via this service, and that PayPal’s terms and conditions are met. Crabtree Country Clothing will not be held liable for any loss or disruption caused through the use of PayPal, it is the purchasers responsibility to check their order once processed.