At Crabtree Country Clothing we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personal and financial information. We have strict policies and security measures to protect this information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, complete a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site including the checkout. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit/debit card information
Users may however visit our site anoyomously.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal data, expect that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
We Use Collected Information
Crabtree Country Clothing collects and uses user’s personal information in the following purposes:
· To improve customer service – Your information helps us respond more successfully to your customer service requests.
· To improve our site – We continually try and improve our website offerings based on information we receive from you.
· To process transactions – We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties expect to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To send periodic emails – The email addresses users provide for ordering processes, will be used to send to them information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries and or/other related questions. If users also opt in to our mailing list, they will receive email that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails at any time, please contact us through email and we can remove you from the list.
A technology called "cookies" may be
used to provide you with tailored information. A "cookie" is a tiny
element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be
stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be
able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies
collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
How We Protect Your Information & Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the site. Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally Crabtree Country Clothing retains identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this site. Crabtree Country Clothing do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
Although while we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, you accept that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Crabtree Country Clothing does not store any
credit card details.
Crabtree Country Clothing Share Information With Third Party Websites?
We do not share any customer details with any third parties other than parties needed to fulfill your order.
However, this website may contain links to other sites of third parties. In which we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.
Social Media Policy
Conversations via social media happen constantly. These following points help you when participating in social media. Have fun, be smart and use sound judgment when using social media.
· You are personally responsible for your actions. We encourage anyone to get online, have fun and participate in conversation, but use sound judgment and common sense.
· Our companies’ policies still apply to links to our social media.
· Be conscientious when mixing business with personal lives, be sure to know you work group’s policies regarding personal use of social media at work or on company devices.
· Be aware that we reserve the right to report and/or remove malicious or factually incorrect material regarding our brands, our company or our business.
· The use of obscene, threatening or harassing language is strictly prohibited.
· Personal attacks of any kind are prohibited.
· Comments or the posting of material that constituted illegal activity or breaches copyrights or trademarks is prohibited.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the terms and conditions. If you do agree with this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us:
Tel: 01539 267428
Post: Crabtree Farm, Cow Brow, Lupton, Carnforth Lancs, LA6 1PJ